All training will be held at the Office of Environmental Health (OEH) Building located at 115 West North Street in Tahlequah.
- There is limited space so you must pre-register.
- Children under the age of sixteen may not attend.
- Class length is approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Food handler cards will be valid for two years from the date the test was passed.
- Study guides are available.
- Be on time! Class starts promptly at the time given in the schedule.
- The class is free of charge; however, there is a $5.00 fee for replacing a lost food handler card.
To pre-register for a class call Lisa West 453-5134, Lovetta Phipps 453-5130, Jerry Bigfeather 453-5123 or Jeremy Freise 453-5107.